Closure on W. Donegan Avenue for sewer rehabilitation project
October 14, 2020 - Toho Water Authority is announcing the closure to thru traffic on W. Donegan Avenue between Paradise Drive and Dorado Drive starting on Monday, October 19, 2020 (please see map). The road closure is necessary to conduct a sewer rehabilitation project in the area.
The rehabilitation project is being carried out by Prime Construction and is expected to be completed in three months. Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
During the project, there may be times when the western most Dorado Drive entrance and exit will be reduced to single lane traffic. Flaggers will be in place directing traffic during these times.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
- Noise and vibrations
- Barricades and fencing for safety
- Trucks, machinery and equipment
- Possible odors from sewer system
- If you see a potentially unsafe situation, or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho's Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
- Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
- If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Prime Construction: 407-856-8180 ext. 246
- Toho Water Authority: 407-944-5000
Any updates will be posted on this page.