Want a water, irrigation or reclaimed meter installed?
Use our Meter Installation Request form to apply for water, irrigation and reclaimed meters in 3/4", 1" and 2" sizes. For meters larger than 2" please send an email to email@example.com.
Need a hose bibb on a meter?
Hose bibbs (stand pipes) can be added to your water meter installation requests. We’ll install them along with the requested meter. Please note: It is the builder’s responsibility to dispose of the hose bibb prior to final inspection. Sorry, but hose bibbs are not available for meters in multi-meter vaults.
|3/4" meter $325 ||$50|
|1" meter $400||$50|
|2" meter $1000||$80|
Meter Installation Requirements
1. Address must be clearly marked on the permit box.
2. Water and irrigation services must be exposed and accessible.
3. Water and irrigation water service area must be at or near final grade.
4. Before a meter can be set the builder is responsible for having the meter box installed and ready for the meter to be fitted.
5. Meter installation area must be free from trash, clutter, building material, debris, or any other obstruction that would prevent meter installations.
6. Service lines must be pressurized.
7. Location of sidewalks and driveways must be clearly marked.
8. Builder is responsible for silt barriers, meters, assembles & boxes until home closing.
9. Invoicing for damages due to neglect will be paid by the builder prior to release of the C.O.
10. Home builder is responsible for adjustments of meter boxes to final grade.
11. Service lines serving multi-family and multi-tenant commercial properties must be connected to the meter vault(s) prior to this request form being submitted.
12. Builder installed irrigation systems will require a separate meter.
13. If the meter cannot be set because any of the above items 1 – 6 are not in place, a Failed Meter Set Fee shall be assessed as follows:
Single Family lots $100 per visit
Commercial and Multi- Family projects with 8 meters or less: $100 for the first meter, $50 for the second meter, $25 each for the next six meters
Commercial and Multi-Family projects with over 8 meters: $300 per building