Sewer repair project for Hibiscus Drive area
July 20, 2020 - Toho Water Authority is announcing that due to a sewer line failure in the area, two sewer bypass pumps have been temporarily set up near the following intersections in Poinciana (please see map):
As the plan for the repair project is designed, these sewer bypass pumps will maintain sewer flows in the area. A timeline for the repair project will be issued once the design plan is completed.
Any updates will be posted on this page.
- Noise and vibrations
- Barricades and fencing for safety
- Trucks, machinery and equipment
- If you see a potentially unsafe situation or equipment that requires attention, please contact Toho's Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
- Please keep children away from the work site to avoid accidents.
- If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
- Please call Toho Water Authority's Customer Service Department if you need any additional information at (407) 944-5000.