Lift station rehabilitation project on Hermosillo Drive
Kissimmee, Fla., August 9, 2019 – Toho Water Authority is announcing that the rehabilitation project is underway for the lift station located on Hermosillo Drive in Buena Ventura Lakes.
The project is expected to be completed in six months. Schedules could vary according to weather and unforeseen circumstances.
The project and its updates will be posted on www.tohoprojects.com.
- Noise (Sound reduction systems have been placed to reduce noise from bypass pumps)
- Barricades and fencing for safety
- Trucks, machinery and equipment
- Possible odors from sewer system
- If you see a potentially unsafe situation or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho's Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
- Keep children away from the construction site to avoid accidents.
- If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
- Please call Toho Water Authority's Customer Service Department if you need any additional information at (407) 944-5000.
Update: January 10, 2020
Competition for this project has been extended through February 2020. This extension is due to an unforeseen delay in electrical work relating to this project.
Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
Update: March 6, 2020
The rehabilitation project for the lift station has been completed.